Friday evening, March 3, 2023
Saturday, March 4, 2023
Sunday, March 5, 2023
SA Swallowing Services, Nashville TN
Select Specialty Hospital, 2004 Hayes Street, Nashville, TN
Local Contact: Michelle Skelley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration/Course Contact: John R. Ashford, Ph.D. John@sasspllc.com
To provide a two-day conference for small business owners of mobile FEES companies concerning medical and professional issues when providing diagnostic services to patients in medical, rehabilitative, and long-term care facilities.
Objectives: At the completion of this conference participants should be able to:
Michelle Skelley, M.Ed., CCC-SLP
John R. Ashford, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
John Witt, M.D., Neurologist
Kenneth Fletcher, M.D., Otolaryngologist
Matthew Ward, M.S., CCC-SLP
Christina Everett, M.S., CCC-SLP
Ken Hartley, Motivational Speaker
Kristin King, M.S., CCC-SLP
Tamara Lowry, M.S., CCC-SLP
Valeria Krivelevich, M.S., CCC-SLP
Kimry Schwarz, M.S., CCC-SLP
Steve Lopez, Business Development
Intended Audience Only:
Speech-Language Pathologists who are small mobile FEES business owners (10 employees or less), or their SLP employees/associates.
Day One: 4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Establishing Competencies for FEES Clinicians: Discussion and Consensus
Day Two: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Leading Yourself – Ken Hartley
- Kenneth Fletcher, M.D., Otolaryngologist
- Performing FEES Studies with Ventilator Patients – Kristin King
- FEES Pitch to FEES Contract: Marketing 101 – Tamara Lowry
- Describing Laryngeal and Pharyngeal Abnormalities for the FEES Endoscopist – Valeria Krivelevich
- Let’s Talk Billing – Kimry Schwarz
- Airway Protection Mechanisms – John Ashford
Day Three: 8:30am to 12:45pm
- Business Development – Steve Lopez
- John Witt, M.D., Neurologist
- Review and Discussion: Competencies for FEES Clinicians & Business Meeting – Matthew Ward, Christina Everett, Michelle Skelley
Course Registration and Fee:
- $250.00 per participant.
- Complete the registration information requested on the Checkout Page.
- In the Additional Information Box, please state if you plan to attend the entire conference-Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday, or only part of the conference. We need a count for space and food planning.
- Participants must pay online using a credit card only. NO checks.
Continuing Education Credit:
This course is offered for a total of 1.45 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level). Partial Credit may be given.